Thursday, April 7, 2011

See You Later

This will be the last post on my blog, because I've come back home and my vacation is over.  But I'm glad to be home--walking on the edges of tectonic plates is a bit dangerous compared to sitting in front of the TV.  So I've been around the world, first stop Kathmandu, Nepal.  Next I went to Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, and then La Paz, Bolivia. Finally, to San Mateo, California, and then back home to Seattle, Washington.  Pictures were taken, dives were dived, mountains were climbed, and fireplaces were definitely used. But now I'm back home, and I bid thee adieu.

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog - I really like your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how your posts are about the place and then the fault instead of just the fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the character. it is similar to mine. nice pictures too

    ReplyDelete